POSTED BY - Stefanie Brodeur
I tried more new recipes in 2014 than I ever have before. We made a huge dent in our 14 Recipes for 2014 list that I posted last January - check out some pictures below.
Some trends on my 2015 list include baking and frying - thanks to our wedding shower, and generous friends and family, we now have the tools to bake and fry things without burning down our house or making a gigantic mess. I also have a LOT of Pioneer Woman recipes. That's just because I love her and everything I've made from her is delicious. AND we're basically like, best friends, since I met her that one time at the book signing.
This list is in no particular order, but I will try and do a post with the recipe and pictures as I make them this year. If you have a recipe you'd like to share, post the link / recipe in the comment section below!
Happy cooking everyone!
01. HONEYMOON FOODS - Rye Bread | Baguette | Macarons
02. HONEY WALNUT SHRIMP - Damn Delicious
03. TRE LECHES CAKE - Pioneer Woman
04. PISTACHIO CAKE - Eats Well With Others
06. SAUSAGE-ASPARAGUS QUICHE - Real Food by Dad
07. RHODE ISLAND PIZZA STRIPS
08. CHEESE - Mozzarella & Ricotta
09. FRIED ONION DIP - New Midwestern Table
10. SKEWERS OF GLORY - Pioneer Woman
11. BISCUITS & GRAVY - Pioneer Woman
12. CHICKEN & WAFFLES - The Candid Appetite
13. HOMEMADE PICKLES
14. LASAGNA WITH HOMEMADE NOODLES - Flourish
15. APPLE SAUCE - Pioneer Woman